Today we have gathered together all the steps on How to Install Android 4.3 CM10.2 on T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 Jelly Bean Custom ROM.If you are familiar with installing Custom ROMs , then this might not be difficult for you, but if you are trying for the first time Pay more attention to the tutorial.
For this you will require Android USB drivers to make sure your device successfully connected with PC. This Tutorial is only for T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 , do not try it on any other device.
If you are interested in installing other ROMs on your device follow the links:
- This Tutorial is only for T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919, do not try it on any other device.
- USB Drivers must be installed..
- Make sure to back-up your important data.
- Your Device Must be Rooted and Clockwork Mod Recovery must be installed in it.
HOW TO Install Android 4.3 CM10.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919.
- Download Android 4.3 CM10.2 ROM and Google Apps for Galaxy S4 to your computer.
- Connect and mount your Galaxy S4 Using the original USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the Android 4.3 ROM zip and Google Apps zip files to your SD card. Make sure the file is in the SD card root (not in any folder).
- Turn Off Your Phone, and disconnect the USB cable.
- Now go into Recovery Mode on Galaxy S4 .Press Volume UP+ Home+ Power keys for a few seconds till you see some text on the screen.
- In the ClockworkMod recovery main menu, scroll down to “flash zip from SD card” and press the power button to select it.
- Press the Power button again and select “choose zip from sdcard”
- Now using your volume keys, navigate to Android 4.3 ROM zip and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the Recovery menu.