Today we have gather together all the steps on How To Root DXAMD1 Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy S Advance I9070 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.If you are familiar with installing ROMs on your device using Odin,then this might not be difficult for you, but if you are trying for the first time Pay more attention to the tutorial.
For this you will require Android USB drivers to make sure your device successfully connected with PC. This Tutorial is only for Galaxy S Advance I9070P, do not try it on any other device.
- This Tutorial is only for Galaxy S Advance I9070P , do not try it on any other device.
- USB Drivers must be installed.
- Your Mobile must be in download mode.
- Rooting Voids The Warranty, proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure to back-up your important data.
How to Root DXAMD1 Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy S Advance I9070 Jelly Bean Firmware.
- Download Rooting Package for Galaxy S Advance to your computer.
- Connect and mount your Galaxy S Advance. Using the original USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the CWM-6102.zip file to your SD card. Make sure the file is in the SD card root (not in any folder)
- Turn Off Your Phone.
- Now to get in the recovery mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Down + Home + Power buttons together.
- In ClockworkMod recovery, scroll down to “apply update from SD card” and press the power button to select it.
- Press the Power button again and select “choose zip from sdcard”.
- Now using your volume keys, navigate to root-galaxy-s-advance.zip and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the Recovery menu.